Monday, October 3, 2011

Casen's Newborn Photo Shoot


Here are two teaser photos we got from the newborn photo session we had yesterday with my friend Heidi! www.heidibollesphotography.com My sister had gotten me this shoot as a baby shower gift! I was so excited to use it. Heidi said it was always best to get newborn photos between 7-10 days of their birth so they are super sleepy still. We'll our little man Casen did not want to sleep at all! He wanted to be wide awake and suck on his pacifier the whole time. He fought sleep the entire session but once he was asleep it was well worth the photos we got! The whole session ended up taking 4 hrs since we had to wait a lot to let Casen work out his inner model! Ha! But we had SO much fun!

We can't wait to see the rest!
This guitar was Steve's grandfather's whom he was very close to. Steve suggested we use it in the shoot and I thought it would be a perfect idea! How did we do this? Was Casen ever in danger? Of course not! I'm actually behind him with both my hands on him. This is a product of photoshop! Amazing what you can do these days! This shot took a few times. First he was not asleep enough and kept moving. I was not so sure we should keep going but once he fell asleep so soundly we decided to try this shot one more time! SO glad we did!

No comments: