Friday, May 20, 2016

2 Open Houses at 2 Different Schools

 First stop was Jocelyn's Kindergarten class! There were so many things for us to do! A scavenger hunt and scanning codes to find out kids silhouettes! So much work went into that night! Amazing!

 Jocelyn LOVES playing on these bars at school!

 I am crabby when......."I am cabe (crabby) when my mom tells me to go to bed." HA!


 Jocelyn loves doing math! But said this "hurt my brain!"

 Class photo
 Birthday calendar.
 After she learned about Henri Matisse the artist, she was drawing stuff all over the house! It was really cool to see how much she had learned from that lesson.

 Every Monday they went to the library! She loved those days!

 Finally Casen's turn! We sped off to the next school!!!
 Our little cowboy had fun showing us his work!

 Then he ate a million cookies! LOL!



 They had a photo wall with props!! Eek!

And last but not least they had Star Wars characters! Such a fun night! Jocelyn wanted a photo but was nervous so she hide in my cozy! That is our favorite preschool director Ms Tracie!!!

No comments: