Monday, January 8, 2018

Jocelyn's Ears Pierced

 Jocelyn was playing with some hair/jewel stuff she got for Christmas. It came with sticky rhinestones that you could put on your face. She took two and put them on her ears. I thought it looked so good. I said, "we need to get your ears pierced!" I've mentioned this a few times but she always says, NO WAY! But this time it was different. She looked at me with a sparkle in her eye and said, "OK!" I was shocked! I said, "what? Really?" She said only if you and Grandma E are there! So we quickly called both Grandma's to tell them the news! So on 12/31 the night of new years eve, we got her ears pierced! Then we went to Ola in HB to celebrate the new year and the new ears!!
 She was a little nervous but never hesitated!

 Daddy and Casen waited outside!

 We drove straight to Grandma's house to show her!

 She was so proud of herself!




 I love this photo of Casen that Steve got!

No comments: