Thursday, July 1, 2010

Steve's Education Writings...

Hello all! Steve here with some shameless self-promotion...

Many of you know that I am passionate about and fervently desire to write on teaching and teach future teachers.

I have been blessed with a wonderful opportunity to further extend my reach in education and hopefully open doors to further opportunities!

Earlier this week I was asked to be a contributor to a new education blog called Education Rethink. Along with teachers from Canada, Arizona, and Michigan, I will be encouraging teachers to rethink their views on many different aspects of education.

I am really excited about this opportunity to further extend my work already started on my own education blog, Rush the Iceberg and my twitter thoughts @rushtheiceberg.

Check them out, check them outers...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

steve that is soo great....aunt cherie