Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Modeling

Adding my friends link! http://www.etsy.com/shop/TinyTechniques?ref=top_trail My friend, Marivel has her own clothing line. She has since started doing baby clothes as well. She asked if Steve and I would be OK with Jocelyn modeling for her since she didn't know any other babies currently that could help her out. She gave me some clothes and I took picture's of her in them this past weekend! Jocelyn get's paid in bibs and onsies! Can't beat that!

I think they came out really cute! Once her website it up, I will post the link! She is going to feature my headbands on her site too! Woohoo!





This one could be a for a boy or girl so I didn't give her a headband. She had to lean back so we could see the lion! Could she be any cuter?





Loving the angel wings! So adorable!

No comments: