Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day

Today is Emma's 2 wks birthday, my grandma's birthday and a good friend of mine, Kristi's birthday! In honor of everyone I'm putting a picture of Emma! Ha!
Steve has his first soccor game as we speak so hopefully they are winning! Steve has a big birthday this week too! We can't wait to celebrate!
Well happy St. Patty's day to everyone! Oh to the days of being at the bar all day drinking green beer. Why did we do that again?! I'm sure I have friends still doing that today. But no green beer for me this year! I'll have to settle for smelling Steve's wine tonight! Sadly I can smell it across the room and it doesn't smell good..sigh!

1 comment:

kelly and ryan said...

ha ha. maybe i should've taken a pic of her in green? oh well, i liked the obnoxious pink bow instead!