Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back to work


Yesterday I had to leave this little man for the longest I ever have in 3 1/2 months! It was pretty hard! Back to work I went bright and early on Monday! It's day 2 & getting better already! Just so many people to get ready in the mornings now! Diapers to be changed, hair to be done & babies to be fed! But I;n sure it will all become second nature soon! Right now I have the constant feeling of forgetting something! I have been pretty proud to get dinner on the table both nights so far!

The 1st night after daycare Casen slept from 9pm-3am straight! Heaven for mommy!!

So you would think Jocelyn would be fine when I left her at daycare again! But apparently after I didn't take her for 4 1/2 months it was really hard for her! Both mornings so far she has cried! It's the worst feeling ever to see her that way! Hopefully after the routine sets back in she will calm down!
Casen has had 2 great days! He plays a lot & goes with the flow of things! Puts my mind at ease!

In other news our litlle....or should I say, "strong" man actually sat up on Saturday & Sunday night! We couldn't believe it! At 3 1/2 months too!!

No comments: