Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sick Baby



Casen and I are home today! The little man got his first fever yesterday! Steve took him to the doctors and they said it was an ear infection!
She confirmed his cough was not whooping cough or RSV! Thank you Lord! So he is on antibiotics now too! Snuggling mommy all day is on our agenda!
But he is 14lbs, 9oz now! Growing right along!!

It was 2 years ago today that Jocelyn entered the hospital for RSV! I can't believe 2 years later her brother is getting sick for the first time too! We are just thankful it's not RSV for him! Hard for it not to be in the back of my head though! I know God is watching over him & us! Needless to say I'm not a fan of January, cold season or winter! Bring on spring quickly please!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like big sister is worried....so cute...love ac