Monday, December 10, 2012

3 year old Interview

We did asked questions to Jocelyn a few weeks ago and I've been meaning to get them on the blog. She loves when we ask her questions and always says, "ask me something else!"

What is your favorite color? Um I like purple!

What is your favorite toy? Umm I like my baby!

What is your favorite thing to eat? Mac and Cheese

What do you like to watch on TV? Strawberry Shortcake & Yo Gabba Gabba

What is your favorite outfit? Minnie Mouse!

Where do we live? The park! *note we were at the park when I asked her these questions so maybe that is where this came from.

Do we live in California? No that is too far!

What is your favorite animal? Piggy!! Buy me a piggy pleasee!

What does Daddy do for work? Teach!

What does Mommy do for work? Teach! (I keep telling her I draw clothes but she insists I teach too)

What is your favorite book right now? The doctor book (one about Elmo and friends going on a field trip to the doctors office where they find out their teacher has allergies).

Who is your best friend? Ryder and Brody!

What do you want to be when you grow up? Play on the slide and be a doctor!

No comments: