Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Guest Designer-Wedding Invite's

I have a good friend, Jocelyn "jocey" that does wedding invites and also has a wedding blog. She had featured our engagement session on her blog and had been bugging me to give her wedding pictures so she could blog about that too! I finally emailed her everything! Then a few weeks ago I got another email from her asking me if I would want to be a guest designer for her wedding invite website. She noticed I had done my own wedding invites and really like them. So I did some designs for her and now they are on her website under Kari Suite's! Here is the link: http://joceybellainvites.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=jbella&Product_Code=THEKARI&Category_Code=

Here is Jocey's blog, Wedding Chicks:
http://www.weddingchicks.com/blog/2008/9/30/guest-designer-for-joceybella-invites.html
Jocey also blogged about our wedding pictures! See below:
If this package sells well then I will go on to do more! So click on the link and forward to anyone who you think might like it that is getting married! ;-)

No comments: