Monday, August 10, 2009

My Shower

My shower was this past weekend on Sat. Aug. 8th! Jenn, Missy, Shannon and Kelly threw it for me at Jenn's house! They went WAY over and beyond! They put SO much work into everything I couldn't believe it! It was a car, sock hop, pink/black theme! The details were just too cute! We had In&Out for lunch to carry out the theme along with rootbeer floats! It was such a great day and everyone was so generous! Steve and I feel so blessed to have such great friends and family! Thanks again everyone!
My mom made strawberry cupcakes! Yummy!

These signs where mounted with tires! So cute! There was 50's music playing in the background too!



The favors were Greece themed rubber duckies!



The invite Missy and Jenn slaved over!


Emma, my cousin Caroline, my mom and Aunt Kristi

Karen (steve's mom) and Carol, a family friend!
The girls! Shannon, Zena and Dana!

Zena, Dana, Charlotte (Shannon's Daughter-9wks) and me!
Natalie and Shannon!

My sister in law, Robin!
Carol and Karen again!
JPT...or Jennifer as I like to call her! Heehee!
Tanya and I!
One of the games was to blow as big a bubble as you could with your pink bubble gum!


The only pregnant girls left! Tanya, Dana and I!

We took a group picture with the girls that were left at the end!

This picture cracks me up! My mom holding Emma. Emma is teething already and she now chews on her tongue! So funny! She was a bit caught off guard I think since she had pretty much just woken up from a nap! Sorry Emma! Don't you just want to nibble on her arm! Ha!

2 comments:

Jen and Brian Tees said...

I loved the theme! Your friends did a great job:)

kelly and ryan said...

so much fun lady! i'm glad you had an awesome shower! so what's the baby's name? huh? HUH!?