Thursday, January 14, 2010

Schedule?

I guess I wanted to docuement this somewhere! I know if I write this down it will probably change tomorrow! However, baby girl has slept through the night for 3 nights now! She definitely has a few pacifier replacement requests, but it's getting to be even fewer and fewer of those now too! Last night she only had one request!

We are finally falling into a routine...well sorta! I get home around 5 and I feed Jocelyn and then she naps for about 40 minutes. For whatever reason she goes down easy for her morning naps at daycare but refuses to sleep after her 2:30 bottle! So when Steve picks her up she is so tired! So when I feed her she always falls right alseep! After her nap she will play with me until around 7:30 or 8 when we give her a bath (every other night) and off to dream land she goes!

I'm still breastfeeding her in the mornings and twice at night. I pump during the day at work! Still pumping 15oz during the day so hopefully that keeps up! It's basically what she eats at daycare! But I still have frozen milk that I give Lori (daycare lady) from back in Novemeber! So I have a pretty good supply of over 100oz to keep her going for awhile!

She will be 3 1/2 months tomorrow! She is learning new things everyday! She LOVES the mornings and is such a talker and smiles SO big! Definitely a morning girl so far! At night she is much quieter and just exhausted from playing at daycare all day!

Our cousins from Seatle come into town tonight! Jocelyn can't wait to meet them!

No comments: