Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hiccups and Thunder

Last night we had a super rare thunder and lightning storm. It didn't last long but woke both Steve and I up. It also woke up baby girl Davis! I've always hated thunder and still do so I assume my blood pressure was up and I was a little nervous. I guess I'm passing that on to her because she got her first set up hiccups during the storm! It was so cute though! I've been hearing about everyone elses babies getting these in the womb but until last night, I had not experienced them! I have to say it was pretty cool and it made me feel even closer to her!

In other news, Shannon had her baby this morning! I'm not so patiently waiting on the babies name and stats!

Also, congrats to Summer and Ryan for having Ryder James on May 29th! I can't wait to meet him!

As Steve likes to point out, "your next!" Scary thought! We have no friends having babies in the summer. So in September, I'll be kicking off another set of babies being born before the year is up!!

No comments: