Wednesday, September 30, 2009

40wks and 3 days

We are 4cm's now. Our doctor wanted to schedule an induction for tomorrow at 6am however the hospital said no because they already had 3 other inductions coming in! They will call me if anything changes! The doctor thinks we won't make it through the weekend. However I'm not holding my breathe! We walked tonight and tried to get things going on our own! If nothing happens before Monday we have an appt at 10:30 that day! More waiting!

No comments: