Tuesday, July 14, 2009

3D/4D Take 2!

Round two of our 3D/4D experience was about the same. I had an ICEE like they suggested and she was bouncing off the walls! Which was good I guess! But she just really likes her hand and feet to be over her face! Her head is turned towards my back and sorta pushing on my hip bone! She has not moved from the position since the beginning! So I guess she likes it!
It was so fun seeing her again though! Enjoy the shots that we got!



Profile!

A little grin...


Kissy face..with her hand over her eye...

Her hand in between her eyes on her forehead (one her favorite positions)!

Both hands on her face...
Mouth open..

BIG yawn...
Silly smile...

So sleepy...


Sweet baby smile...



Her foot! Yes, we counted the toes!


And back to sleep....

No comments: