Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sweet Dreams...

Lately all we watch is the Olympic's! Which we love! But it's making me SO tired during the day! Why do they keep putting gymastics on at like 10pm!? It's torture! Steve's off right now so he watches it and tells me what happens in the morning. He Tivo's it too but I don't usually have time to watch it before the next event starts! We've been watching it so much that last night I started talking in my sleep about us all winning a gold medal! No idea what I said but I know it was something about that. Steve was laughing so hard. He has never heard me do that before. I usually only do that if I sleep in the same room as my sister! She is the big sleep walker and talker! Hopefully this is not a new thing for me. Anyways, I'd just like to say I wish Nastia had gotten the gold medal! It was just too close! Why can't they both have it? Sigh!

No comments: