Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jocelyn Says

I think just about every parent likes to hear about their kids day! But generally that is usually a hard task to come by! Not much info is passed on...or at least not as much as we would like to hear! But last night I got a lot more info than I expected!

I asked Jocelyn, "How was your day!? Who did you play with today!?
She immediately said, "BRODY!"
I said, "What did you and Brody do today!?"
She thought about it and said, "Me ate! Me eat boogers!"
I said, "say what????? did you say BOOGERS!?"
She laughed and said, "YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!" and then ran off to play! Oh ok then!
I asked Lori about it this morning-laughing of course! She said, "OHH yes they all love to talk about eating boogers!"
I said, "Oh man she needs more girls here I guess!"
Lori said, "Oh no Ava eats boogers too!"
HA! Sigh........

No comments: